1. Finish the 3rd border and make the 4th border for my Fibonacci's Challenge quilt. I finished the 3rd border, but am still working on my final border. Here's how it looks with the 3rd border.
2. Make label for my QOV quilt. Finished. See here.
3. Finish top of All-Star UFO quilt. Haven't gotten any further on this one.
4. Embellish the March and April seams of CQJP 2013. Done. Click here for March and here for April.
I had three extra credit projects in April:
1. Finish 8 setting triangles for Easy Street. This is my current leaders/enders project, so there's a good chance it will get accomplished. Still working on this one.
2. Quilt McKenna Ryan 12" mini-quilt. Finished. Plus I mounted this and my two other McKenna Ryan quilts on 12" X 12" canvas stretchers. They are now hanging on the wall over the jetted tub in our master bathroom. There are no windows in there, so the lighting is terrible...sorry.
July Goals:
1. Finish quilting and then bind J'aime Paris (see tomorrow's Design Wall post for more info on this new quilt).
2. Make the 4th border for my Fibonacci's Challenge quilt.
3. Finish top of All-Star UFO quilt.
4. Embellish the May, June, and July seams of CQJP 2013 (Okay, this goal is probably way too ambitious).
I have two extra credit projects this month:
1. Finish 8 setting triangles for Easy Street, my current leaders/enders project.
2. Totally finish Fibonacci's Challenge quilt (quilt, bind, and label) so I can enter it into the show that is put on each August by the quilt shop that sponsored this challenge.
Here's the poster I made for my studio wall:
Pop over to Judy's to see how other quilters are doing on their monthly goals.
Happy stitching!






6 comments:
Hey . . how did you make that poster? I want one! Glad you're back blogging. Good luck getting your July list done.
What beautiful work you do! Amazing!
What wonderful work you do with fabric! Amazing!
Love those CQ blocks. Looks like you might catch up. I'm about half of June behind myself. Even though you weren't blogging, you were quilting, and I think quilting trumps blogging. =)
you have been busy, popped over for a quick look at all your links, the quilt is wonderful and love the CQJP pieces too. I would not dare set myself goals for the month but do keep up with the CQJP challenge and I am doing the 3 6" blocks a week with Tula Pink but have not got organised enough for more goals, too easily lead astray by other things I see on blogs!
Sometimes we just have to take a break from all the business - and from the things that are not essential to take care of the things that are :*) Looks like you've been plenty busy!!!
Post a Comment