Here's my January block for CQJP 2013, just a few days late :) This block is in the upper left corner of the quilt. You'll notice that the seam embellishments start out black in the upper left corner and turn to gray then white as they get closer to the center. In the close-ups, the black fabrics look washed out; the last photo is a better representation of the color.
This seam has a star-type stitch.
Here are more of the seam treatments.
This is the whole quilt (with just the black fabrics). At this point, I'm not going to do any beads or buttons on the black fabrics. I don't want those to have any bling. I want the center to shine.
Happy stitching.
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
This is going to be so cool! I can't wait to see it when it is completed!
What's going to be in the middle?
Glad you are in CQJP 2013. More people need to CQ! It is fun to look at the variety of blocks submitted each month.
Your stitches are lovely.
The color gradation is wonderful. What a great idea!
Post a Comment