Sunday, December 9, 2012

December Daily Day 8

I don't always have time to post my December Daily page, but I actually got day 8 done last night, so I thought I'd show it to you. For my daughter's Honors English class, she had to get with a group of students and do community service. Some of her friends are in band, so they played Christmas carols for the Salvation Army. Since my daughter isn't in band, she rang sleigh bells.

Ever since I started doing December Daily in 2008, I've used the 8 X 8 inch red binders from We R Memory Keepers. Most of my pages are digital, and I print them at home on letter-sized photo paper and trim to size.

For this page, I resized one of Ali Edwards' 12 X 12 templates (from her December Daily Volume 2 set), then I rotated it to better fit the orientation of my photos. I also resized Ali's 2012 December Daily Overlay and rotated it. The digital papers are from Katie Pertiet's "Fa La La" paper pack. All digital elements are from Designer Digitals.

I'm linking up to Ali Edwards' December Daily - Day 8 post. Go check out all the great inspiration.

Happy scrapbooking!

No comments: