As promised when I posted the picture of my CQ ornament, here's the 7" square mini-quiltlet that Fay in South Africa sent to me. It happened when she joined the CQ email group I belong to. Someone else was talking about "squishies", and she wrote in asking what a squishie is. (A baggie full of fabrics and embellishments that crazy quilters sometimes send each other.) Since she was new to the group, I emailed her privately and offered to send her a squishie. She's such a sweetie, because after I sent the package to her, she sent one back to me. There were some awesome African fabrics and beads, laces, the above CQ, and a CD of pictures of the animal reserve she lives near.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Fay's CQ
As promised when I posted the picture of my CQ ornament, here's the 7" square mini-quiltlet that Fay in South Africa sent to me. It happened when she joined the CQ email group I belong to. Someone else was talking about "squishies", and she wrote in asking what a squishie is. (A baggie full of fabrics and embellishments that crazy quilters sometimes send each other.) Since she was new to the group, I emailed her privately and offered to send her a squishie. She's such a sweetie, because after I sent the package to her, she sent one back to me. There were some awesome African fabrics and beads, laces, the above CQ, and a CD of pictures of the animal reserve she lives near.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment