Judy at Patchwork Times is hosting a linky party where you list four quilting things you'd like to get done this month. Technically, you're supposed to write the list on the last day of the month, but I was busy with other things yesterday so I forgot all about it!
So here are the four quilting items I really want to get done this month:
1. Make Judy's free pattern for Quilts of Valor today, during the New Year's Day Sit and Sew.
2. Make 1 block for my All-Star UFO quilt.
3. Finish my Easy Street quilt top.
4. Piece the black fabrics for my CQJP 2013 project.
For extra credit, I have two more things I'd like to accomplish:
1. Quilt my AP&Q Mystery Quilt.
2. Start the Fibonacci's Challenge quilt that a local quilt shop is hosting, using more of the Christmas fabrics in my stash.
You'll notice that these all relate to my 2013 quilting goals :)
Happy stitching!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Greta goals for January - looking forward to seeing your Easy Street quilt in a different color way. Your Crazy Quilt is gorgeous!
Happy New Year
Ohh great idea - to add extra credit!!
Post a Comment